Payment through :

  • ATM transfer

  • Online Banking : CIMB / Maybank / Public Bank

  • Paypal ONLY for international orders (Additional 3.5% applies due to paypal’s fee)


===================================
Collection of article

Meet up for passing of cash will incur an extra charge of RM 3(any putra line LRT station)

Meet up

Admiralty (Daily after 7.15pm)

Sembawang (Weekend)

Dhoby Ghaut MRT station (Weekdays lunch time and 6-6.15pm)

Any other requested places will be additional $4

Postage

Stationary (bubblewrap and envelope) $1-2 + Singpost rates

Registered mail additional $3.

Delivery to Doorstep

Only if you stay near MRT station, additional $5.

======================

Order Information

Once payment made, order will be sent to supplier ASAP, thus NO backing out.

Half your money will be refunded if you really wanna back out.

I don’t charge nonsensical handling fee.

Prices include international shipping fee but exclude local postage.

*** I WILL send you a tracking number for your camera purchase. ***

Everything are imported from Japan/Korea, and some China, to me, thus they will need time approx 3-16 days to arrive.

Items might be delayed by custom, which then, will not be my suppliers’ nor my fault.

I deserve the right to keep any items as my own if you go MIA for 2 wks.

By ordering from me, you are legally bound to whatever I rote on this page.

=========

Order Form

Name :

Item :

Collection Method : Meet up at ? / Postage

Address :

Payment : Meet up at ? / iBanking / Atm / Concealed Cash

Transaction Reference : Number + Time/Date

Amount Transferred : $